Monday, February 9, 2009

Merch: M*A*S*H Diecasts

Image swiped from me. (I won't mind)


I really like these M*A*S*H toys from Zee (who made the awesome Metal Men figures) but as I mentioned before on PS, eventhough I spent 7pm to 8pm watching M*A*S*H reruns for much of my childhood, I had little to no desire to buy toys.


I think in 1981 I bought one of those Tri Star Hawkeye figures, his goofy grin made him impossible to merge in with G.I. Joes or Star Wars figures. I was getting too old for such things anyway.

3 comments:

wee67 said...

Yeah, watching MASH was fun, but I can't imagine wanting to re-invent the adventures of a hospital unit.

I've always wondered about the cost of these types of figures. Wouldn't making them out of metal make them too expensive. Clearly , but I do wonder.

rob! said...

Oh man, that is cool. Can I swipe this image from the same guy you swiped it from?

Plaidstallions said...

I'm sure he's cool about that Rob. ;)